Many Turkish companies are suffering from unpaid invoices issues. Debt recovery, which is referred to as the collection of unpaid debts and payments from the debtor is very difficult to handle. Hence, Professional debt collectors are mandatory while resolving a debt recovery Turkey case.
Our associates have vast knowledge about the rules and regulations of Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Mugla, Antalya, Bursa, Edirne, Mardin, Canakkale, and Gaziantep. So, seek help from our associates who have adequate experience and full authority for collecting debts form Turkish clients.
Collection of overdue Debts in Turkey
While doing trade with a Turkish business partner you come across different policies of the business. Moreover, they have different civilizations and commandments that those you are used to. Language is also another contest you face while working with them. Hence, all these factors make debt recovery Turkey a difficult task from Belgian clients.
How Turkish Clients behave whilst paying Debts?
People living in Turkey must be aware of their culture, norms, rules, and regulations. They frequently make the debt collection procedure complex. Therefore, you need not worry as our debt collection agency turkey is here to address your concerns regarding outstanding debts.
Advantages of hiring Professional Debt Collectors
Below are the benefits that are offered by our associate debt collection agency:
· Experienced debt collectors
· No Win No Fee
· Services are available 24/7
· Legal advice where required
· The high debt recovery rate
· National provisions for creditors and debtors
Why debt collection in Turkey a difficult task?
Whilst doing trade with a Turkish business partner you come across different practices of business. Furthermore, they have different customs and laws. Language is also a major challenge you face while working with them.
Hence, all these issues make debt recovery a difficult task from Turkish clients. So, contact our associate debt collection agency Turkey as we have ways to recover your money professionally.
Turkish Debt Collection Methodologies
Two methodologies are followed in collecting debt from Turkish clients including Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Through Court Proceedings. Following are the momentary depiction of both methodologies:
1. Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Settling debts outside the court will save your money and time. Moreover, your standings and relations are also saved through this method. Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) method is an instant technique for our customers who do not want any disarray in the proceeding of their case. It is carried out in the following way:
· Initiate the negotiation by contacting your debtor and ask about payments. You can contact through email, Fax, and phone calls.
· Inform the debtor about the cut-off date for the due payments
· Give them timely notices by stating clear information about debts
· Collect all the details of your debtor
However, if ADR did not work then we move towards Court proceedings.
2. Through Court Proceedings
This is the final way for debt recovery in Turkey. It is further carried out in the following ways:
· The final decision is made through Turkish jurisdiction which is accordingly the Civil Law system of Turkish debt recovery
· Proper evidence is required by creditors against the debtor for claiming in court
· The claims need to in the official language of Turkey.
· The court of Appeal handles the appeal of their clients
· The judgment can be appealed only within 30 days
· But if the clients failed to follow the period, then initial judgments will be considered.
Our “No win no fee” strategy
In case of not achieving desirable outcomes, our law firm will not charge you. Our main objective is to provide cost-effective procedures to save money. This is according to our “No Win No Fee” strategy. We can understand your situation at this time. We will try to resolve your case so that you do not have to face this situation again therefore, accept this subsidy from us!
In the End
Our associate debt collection lawyers are very technical and offer customized services to each client. Our Associates have the proper knowledge and approach to collect it on your behalf.
Therefore, hire our associates’ debt recovery Turkey lawyer and conclude your case with mutual decision swiftly. If you have further questions, contact our law firm we will guide you in the best possible manner.